Yu-Wei Ho 何育維
- Email: ppwinnie AT nature DOT ee DOT ncku DOT edu DOT tw
Yu-Wei Ho received the BSc degree in engineering science from National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan, in 2006. He is currently a master student in Institute of Computer and Communication at Cheng Kung University, Tiawan. He worked on context-aware computing and service-oriented computing domain. My master thesis are also related to these domain.
- College B.S. in Department of Engineering Science, National Cheng Kung University, Fall 2006
- Master student in Computer and Communication Institute, National Cheng Kung University, Fall 2006, majoring in software engineering
- Context aware computing
- Service-oriented computing
- Strtegy Helper of DBSE project: This project try to organize the information presented in a strategy game to suggest game player. His main contributions are on GUI design and gmae data organization for game players
- WQS of DBSE project: This project try to develop a web-based questionnaire system for the study of open source community. His main contributions are on the development of interface layer of the web application.
- SOBus: This project proposed a embedded middleware that coordinates the bus company, local service provider(e.g. store, hospital, and so on) and travelers, and bus simulation system that simulates the service situations of each buses.
- Python programming experiences
- C programming experience
- GUI design experiences in several DBSE tasks