Ming-Shiou Wu 吳明修
- Email: MingShiou_Wu@htc.com
- Email: email@example.com
MingShiou Wu received his master’s degree in 2009 and joined HTC Message application team in 2010. His major responsibility in the team is for Multimedia Message(MMS) related issue fixing, feature and customization implementations. He is interested in UI implementation, performance improvement and code refactoring.
National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan
- Master of Science in Computer and Communication 2005 – 2009
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering 2001 – 2005
- 6 years of Android experience 2010 – Present
- 2 years of Python experience 2005 – 2006
- HTC, Tainan, Taiwan November 2010 – Present
Mar 2013 – Present : AT&T Message Backup&Sync(AMBS)
- Implementing the Android client to allow users to access their handset messages from web client(messages.att.net). Allow users to backup/restore messages to/from the cloud. All messages sent/received/read/deleted from handset/web client will be synced to the other side accordingly to keep the message consistency.
- NGM was composed of two features:
- Group Message Allow user to relocate the mobile terminated MMS into threads consist of both sender and recipients so user could be aware of all the participants in the received MMS and replied messages to the entire group directly instead of the sender only.
- Location Message Allow user to send their location information via MMS in the form of vcard. In addition to the geo codes, user could attach a geotagged photo or map view screen shot in the location message. The recipient could view the attached photo and navigate the geo codes directly from the received location message.