Dung-Feng Yu 余東峰
- Email: dingcoco AT nature DOT ee DOT ncku DOT edu DOT tw
- Phone: 886-62757575 Ext. 62400-1717
- Address: Department of Electrical Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan 701
Dung-Feng Yu received the M.S. degree from the National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan. He is a Ph.D. student in the Institute of Computer and Communication Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan. His research interests include software traceability, software extension, API usage, and design patterns.
- Fall 2006 ~ Present: National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan.
- Ph.D. student in Computer and Communication Engineering
- Fall 2004 ~ Spring 2006: National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan.
- M.S. in Computer and Communication Engineering
- Fall 2000 ~ Spring 2004: National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Software Traceability
- Software Extension
- API Usgae
- Design Patterns
- D.-F. Yu and H. C. Jiau, "SeaDoc: A Self-Adaptive Document Link Provision System for Framework Extension Tasks," Computing, vol. 96, no. 3, pp. 207-222, Mar. 2014.
- D.-F. Yu, C.-W. Hu, H. C. Jiau, and K. F. Ssu, "dCloud: A Document Link Provision Cloud for Software Extension Tasks," Proceedings of the Sixth International C* Conference on Computer Science and Software Engineering, pp. 86-94, July 2013. [NSC 100-2221-E-006-133-MY3]
- D.-F. Yu, C.-W. Hu, and H. C. Jiau, "A Household Appliance Remote Control System," 2011 Symposium on Digital Life Technologies, July 2011. [NSC 98-2221-E-006-099-MY2]
- D.-F. Yu and H. C. Jiau, "Constructing Consistency View for Design Pattern-Related Software Artifacts," 2011 Joint Conference on Taiwan Software Engineering and Object-Oriented Technology and Applications, pp. 486-491, July 2011. [NSC 98-2221-E-006-099-MY2]
- D.-F. Yu and H. C. Jiau, "Providing Direct Document Links for Framework Extension Tasks," International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Information System, Nov. 2010.
- W.-C. Hu, D.-F. Yu, and H. C. Jiau, "An FAQ Finding Process in Open Source Project Forums," Proceedings of the International Conference on Software Engineering Advances, pp.259-264, Aug. 2010.
- D.-F. Yu, "Knowing More about Design by Contract," Communications of the DBSE, vol. 2, pp. 103-121, 2007.
- H. C. Jiau and D.-F. Yu, "An Assistant Tool for Implementing Role-Based Patterns," The Third Taiwan Conference on Software Engineering, June 2007.
- H. C. Jiau and D.-F. Yu, "Comments on Automatic Analysis of Consistency between Requirements and Designs," IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 279-280, Apr. 2006.
- 2006 ~ 2008, 2010 ~ 2012: Reviewer, IEEE International Conference on Computer Engineering & Systems
- 2009: Reviewer, IEEE International Conference on Networking and Media Convergence
- Fall 2008: Teaching Assistant, Engineering English, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan.
Internal lab tasks
- Ontology Based Search
- Design and Programming Languages: Unified Modeling Language (UML), as well as Python and Java programming language
- Languages: native Chinese, proficient in English, and conversational in Japanese